Last update: 2021-07-25
Our Services and Apps
We build a number of applications and services that we offer to you through various platforms. Our Services and Apps, supporting files and accompanying documentation is provided solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Anything you do, save, edit or use in our Services and Apps is your responsibility: please note that the content you can store in our Services and Apps may be protected by copyright and other laws. Please refer to the source of such content for copyright notices, information and restrictions that may be applicable to such content.
You may use our Services and Apps only if you are 13 years or older and are not barred from using our Services and Apps under applicable law. To make purchases, as defined below, you must be 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract.
When using our Services and Apps in connection with a personal account that you have created, we reserve the right, at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, to terminate your account, and block access to our Services and Apps if we have knowledge of you infringing any copyrights or intellectual property rights. When using our Services and Apps on a local storage and without a personal account, you are responsible of verifying the content that you store and liable of any copyrights or intellectual property rights infringement.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. Some of our Services and Apps allow you store content so that you can access, organize and manage it later: you are responsible of verifying that your right to access such content has not changed over time and only you are liable if you do not comply with copyright and other intellectual properties rights.
The contents you upload, manage and use in our Services and Apps in connection with your personal account or through sharing functions with other people accounts is not owned by us. We store it on our servers or on 3rd-party services and we manage it for the intents and purposes of providing you the Service.
Neither we nor the 3rd-party services that we use have direct access to your Personal Content, meaning that we cannot view the content directly as you do through our Apps and Services, unless you explicitly share this content through one or more features of our Apps and Services. We do not sell your Personal Content to anybody.
Services and Apps with a Subscription
For some of our Services and Apps, we offer a paid subscription service ("Subscriptions") which, among other things, provides paid subscribers with features that are not available for other users.
Any subscription linked to one of our Services and Apps is limited to that particular service, application or website. We may offer single and multi-platform subscriptions and we will inform you clearly of the limitations of the subscription you are going to purchase. We may offer a free trial that, once ended will result in your account being charged of the subscription fee, unless you decide to cancel at least 24-hours before the expiration.
Please see below for further details on the Subscriptions that we offer for each of our Services and Apps:
- Redirekt: we offer a paid subscription service ("Redirekt Pro") which provides the ability to paid subscribers to store unlimited links in the library and remove any kind of advertisement displayed in the app. Redirekt Pro is available on a monthly subscription plan and can be purchased using the platform built-in method. Once purchased and confirmed, the subscription will be charged to your credit card through your platform account (on iOS: your iTunes account; on Android: your Google account; on Windows: your Microsoft account). This account will be charged monthly of the amount displayed on the purchase page in the Redirekt app: please note that the price may vary by country and may be subject to temporary offers and discounts. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. It may not be possible to immediately cancel a subscription. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Once purchased on a platform, Redirekt Pro works on all your others personal devices, regardless of the operating system they are running (in other words, Redirekt Pro is a multi-platform subscription).
For all of our Services and Apps that offers Subscriptions, we reserve the right to charge in the future for use of functionalities and services that are currently available for free. Unless you explicitly purchase a subscription plan, we will never charge you for using any of the functionalities in our Services and Apps that are available free of charge.
At any moment, you may cancel your subscription. If you do, your account will be downgraded to the free service once the subscription period ends. To learn how to cancel your subscription, or turn off auto-renew, refer to each specific product instructions from the list above.
We do not issue refunds for subscriptions. If you are no longer interested in one of our Services and Apps, you can cancel your subscription and we will stop charging you and downgrade your account in accordance with the "Cancellation Policy" section of this Agreement.
Services and Apps with Feature Sets
For some of our Services and Apps, we offer the base product ("Standard Version") as a free download and then provide the option to purchase additional features with a one-time In-App Purchase. These additional features are grouped together in a "Feature Set", that is a package that unlocks all the included features at once.
When purchasing a Feature Set, you are immediately granted access to the features in it. Each of our Services and Apps may have different policies on upgrade availability and prices.
Please see below for further details on the Services and Apps with Feature Sets that we offer:
- InerziaIcon: we offer a Feature Set called "Unleash the Power" which adds support for SVG and PDF files, as well as Batch Export for all icon formats. "Unleash the Power" is a single purchase that you can do in InerziaIcon directly. For further details on the policies around this purchase, refer to the general Terms and Conditions of Feature Sets down below. For users that purchased version 3 on the App Store, we provide a migration path that grants access to "Unleash the Power" free of charge. This migration will be applied automatically when updating the app or when downloading it using the same Apple ID that purchased InerziaIcon before. If the migration isn't applied automatically, users can trigger it manually by choosing "Restore Purchases…" in the InerziaIcon Store.
A Feature Set is a one-time In-App Purchase that immediately unlocks the features in it. When purchasing through a 3rd-party Store, the account you are using will retain access to the Feature Set, even through future updates of the app. As InerziaIcon progresses and gets better, we will release new Feature Sets: these will not affect your existing purchase(s), as you will continue to be able to access the features you paid for, regardless of the latest version available. You may lose access to the Feature Set(s) you bought only in the following conditions:
- In order to ensure that our Services and Apps can progressively improve with the latest technologies, we may need to remove (or deprecate) a feature or an entire Feature Set. When this happens, we will inform all users proactively. We may also provide a migration path, by giving users the option to purchase another Feature Set at a discounted price or even offer it free of charge. In any case, this will be our arbitrary decision.
- We also reserve the right to disable Feature Sets for other technical reasons, such as but not limited to: malfunctions, security issues, damage to hardware or software. When this happens, we will inform all users proactively. We may also provide a migration path, by giving users the option to purchase another Feature Set at a discounted price or even offer it free of charge. In any case, this will be our arbitrary decision.
When buying a Feature Set through a 3rd-party Store that supports sharing your purchases with other member of your family or household, this Agreement applies to them as well. We do encourage you to share the Feature Sets you purchased with other people, in the terms allowed by the store hosting our Services and Apps, but it is your responsibility to make sure that they have read and accepted this agreement.
When purchasing through a 3rd-party store, you may be able to get a refund on the purchase of one or more of our Services and Apps. We do not issue refunds directly, but you can contact us to get support on how to get a refund for your particular case.
Paid Services and Apps
For some of our Services and Apps, we offer a paid version ("Full Version", "Pro Version") which, among other things, provides additional functionalities and removes the limitations (if any) imposed to the free version ("Standard Version", "Lite Version").
When purchasing the Pro Version, you are immediately granted access to it. Each of our Services and Apps may have different policies on upgrade availability and prices.
Please see below for further details on the Paid Services and Apps that we offer:
- InerziaThings: in addition to the free version ("InerziaThings Lite"), we offer a paid version ("InerziaThings") that removes limitations to the number of Places, Rooms and Things you can add. InerziaThings is a single purchase that you can do through the official store on one of the supported platforms and, once purchased, it immediately grants you access to a download that installs the Full Version. Bug fixes and minor improvements are provided free of charge. Once we introduce a new major version, we may decide, with and without notice, to require a new purchase; regardless, you will retain access to the current version forever.
When buying our Paid Services and Apps through a 3rd-party Store that supports sharing your purchases with other members of your family or household, this Agreement applies to them as well. We do encourage you to share our Services and Apps with other people, in the terms allowed by the store hosting our Services and Apps, but it is your responsibility to make sure that they have read and accepted this Agreement.
When purchasing through a 3rd-party store, you may be able to get a refund on the purchase of one or more of our Services and Apps. We do not issue refunds directly, but you can contact us to get support on how to get a refund for your particular case.
Our Services and Apps, including, but not limited to, our websites, our applications and all other software, text, images, graphics, files and any other content are owned and copyrighted by Massimo Moiso and its licensors, and are protected worldwide. We retain all right, title and interests in and to all of our Services and Apps and any portion thereof, including, without limitation, all patent rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights, any derivative work of our Services and Apps, and any Update or Upgrade, and any copies thereof, regardless of the form or media in or on which the original or other copies may subsequently exist. When referring to "Update or Upgrade" in this agreement, we include any modification, error correction, bug fix, new release, upgrade, patch or other update to or for any of our Services and Apps. You agree to take any action reasonably requested by us to evidence, maintain, enforce or defend the foregoing. You shall not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere in any manner with our ownership of an and rights with respect to any of our Services and Apps, or any derivative work, Update or Upgrade. This license is not a sale of the original or any backup copy. All rights are reserved unless otherwise noted.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, noncommercial right and license to:
- View and use our Services including, without limitation, the products made available on or through our websites.
- Download and use a copy of our Apps.
No other right or license of any kind is granted to you with respect to our Services and Apps. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or other grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property right, except as expressly provided herein. If you are planning to start using our Services and Apps for commercial use, you must enter into a separate written agreement with us in advance.
The license provided herein is effective until terminated. This license automatically terminates if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You agree that, upon such termination, you will destroy or permanently erase all copies of our Services and Apps.
Your access to and use of our Services and Apps is subject to this Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations. You cannot:
- Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create any derivative works based on our Services and Apps, including any of its files, resources or documentation, or any portion thereof, or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques used by our Services and Apps.
- Distribute, license, transfer, or sell, in whole or in part, any of our Services and Apps or derivative works without a written agreement from us.
- Market, rent or lease any of our Services and Apps for a fee, or use our Services and Apps to advertise other commercial products.
- Interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Services and Apps, including but not limited to: disrupting our website, attacking our networks or bypass any security measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our Services and Apps.
- Use our Services and Apps to collect personal information about other users of our Services and Apps.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Use any of our Services and Apps for illegal purposes.
- Tell others that you are the owner of any of our Services and Apps, including any of the related resources, drawings and documentation, or removing or altering any proprietary notices, labels, marks or identifying information of any kind.
- Use our Services and Apps for any purpose other than in accordance with this Agreement.
- Copy or reproduce, in any form or by any means, any part of any of our Services and Apps. You are allowed to make a backup copy of our applications, provided that this copy contains the copyright and proprietary notices without changes.
At any time, we reserve the right to refuse service, terminate personal accounts (where applicable), limit or deny all together access to our Services and Apps.
Additional Terms for Apps in third party Stores
In addition to the previous terms, if you downloaded one of our Apps from a third party store ("App Provider"), such as the Apple Store, Google Play, Microsoft Store or any other platform and non-platform store that we may use to distribute our Apps, then you agree to the following additional terms:
- This Agreement is concluded between you and Massimo Moiso, and not with the App Provider, and that Massimo Moiso is solely responsible for the App.
- The App Provider has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the App Provider and the App Provider will refund the purchase price for the App to you (if applicable) and, to the maximum extend permitted by applicable law, the App Provider will have no other warranty obligation with respect to the App. Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of an App to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Massimo Moiso.
- The App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App or your possession and use of the App, including, but not limited to, product liability claims, any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, and claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, Massimo Moiso will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by this Agreement.
- The App Provider and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement as related to your license of the App, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement as related to your license of the App against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- You must also comply with all applicable third party terms of service when using the App.
- You agree to comply with all U.S. and foreign export laws and regulations to ensure that neither the App nor any technical data related thereto nor any direct product thereof is exported or re-exported directly or indirectly in violation of, or used for any purposes prohibited by such laws and regulations. By using the App you represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Additional Terms for App Store Apps
In addition to the previous terms, if you downloaded one of our Apps from the Apple Store ("Apple App Store", "App Store", "Mac App Store"), then you agree to the following additional terms:
- You will use our App only on Apple-branded product or device that runs the appropriate Apple's proprietary operating system software (iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS).
- You will use our App as permitted by the "Usage Rules" set forth in the Apple Store Terms of Service.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure the integrity of any of our Services and Apps, but we are not responsible for mistakes, old information, inaccuracies, and other errors. We reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any of our Services and Apps at any time without notice without being hold accountable for these changes.
When using an account with our Services and Apps, we provide access to the content as an accommodation only, and such content may be deleted at any time for any reason. We do not warrant, and will not have any liability or responsibility for, your use of our Services and Apps. We may also add, remove or change the limitations of use or access to certain portions of our Services and Apps, for any reason and without notice or liability.
When building our Services and Apps, we choose reliable partners to provide the service. Regardless, any of our Services and Apps may become unavailable from time to time due to technical, telecommunication, software or any other kind of failures. We cannot predict or control when this may occur and we are not able to control the duration.
OUR SERVICES AND APPS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OUR APPLICATIONS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND WEBSITES) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, SUITABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, OR OPERATION OF OUR SERVICES AND APPS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND APPS, AND WE DO NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND APPS AND FOR ANY LOSS OF OR ERRORS IN ANY DATA OR INFORMATION. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF SERVICES AND APPS WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, NOR THAT OUR SERVICES AND APPS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR ACCESS OR USE, NOR THAT OPERATION OF OUR SERVICES AND APPS WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ADDITION, YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND APPS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER MASSIMO MOISO NOR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, COST OF COVER OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY OF OUR SERVICES AND APPS, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Massimo Moiso, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and licensees, from and against any judgments, losses, deficiencies, damages, liabilities, costs, claims, demands, suits, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees and expenses) incurred in, arising out of or in any way related to your breach of this Agreement, your use of our Services and Apps, or any of your other acts or omissions.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated as expressly provided herein. We may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, without any liability to you, and accordingly deny you access to any of our Services and Apps, in our sole discretion, if you have failed or we suspect you have failed to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from us, as well as all copies of such materials. Termination of this Agreement shall not act as a waiver of any breach of this Agreement and shall not release you from any liability for breach of your obligations under this Agreement.
This Agreement may not be assigned, in whole or part, whether voluntarily, by operation of law or otherwise, by you without our prior written consent. Subject to the preceding sentence, the rights and liabilities of the parties hereto is binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of, the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Any attempted assignment other than in accordance with this section shall be null and void.
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed as creating a joint venture, partnership, agency, employment or fiduciary relationship between the parties. Neither party nor their agents have any authority of any kind to bind the other party in any respect whatsoever, and the relationship of the parties is, and at all times shall continue to be, that of independent contractors.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous representations, discussions, proposals, negotiations, conditions, agreements and communications, whether oral or written, between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and all past courses of dealing or industry custom. No amendment or modification of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized signatory of Massimo Moiso and you.
Some of our Services and Apps may be limited to specific countries and may not be available in specific parts of the world, even to accounts that have been created in a territory where our Services and Apps are available.
We control and operate all of our Services and Apps from Italy. All servers that support our Services and Apps are located in various location around Europe. We make no representations or warranties that our Services and Apps are appropriate for use or access in other locations. If you access and use our Services and Apps outside of the European Union, you do so on on your own initiative and you are responsible for complying with your country's local laws and regulations, if and to the extent such laws are applicable.
Changes To This Agreement
Copyright © 2008-2023 Massimo Moiso and his collaborators. All Rights Reserved.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://inerziasoft.eu/contacts